Underground Ventilation Officer
This vacancy for an underground ventilation officer is once in a lifetime. If want you be part of one of the biggest mining operations in Australia, a team of over 4000 employees, contact Reach4 today. Our long-standing relationship with one of our nation’s most successful mining companies and sensational recruiters will endeavour to land you this role of a lifetime.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel and grain. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe.
- Copper mine with 5:2 and 4:3 residential rosters available.
- Excellent remuneration of $95-$115k depending on qualifications and experience plus above market superannuation.
- Relocation package considered for an excellent candidate.
- Innovative thinkers wanted to improve current mine plan while incorporating multiple mining methods.
- No two days the same – mix of operational and technical tasks.
- Conduct underground inspections/surveys.
- Liaise with operational team to create safe ventilation plans.
- Monitor surface ventilation infrastructure.
- Min 2 years’ experience working in underground mine including ventilation experience non-negotiable.
- Excellent time management and communication skills essential.
- Experience in VentiSim advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/ventilation required.
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities.
As the capital of Outback Queensland, The Mt Isa Shire is a one stop shop for all your outback experiences. While you already have mining experience, your family might like to go to the mining tours available to see what your career is all about! If you prefer fishing, the barramundi is plentiful in lakes such as Lake Moondarra or throw on your R. M’s at the local rodeos and festivals! Foodies will love the restaurants, pubs, clubs and cafes Mt Isa Shire has to offer with what has been described right here in the Reach4 office as “darn delicious tucker”. Red dirt, Akubra’s, city, and shopping… bustling city meets country in one place. Oh… and did we mention the sunsets?
Why should you apply?
- Work as part of a fantastic team with opportunities for career progression
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Ryan.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.