Surveyor - Civil
Surveyors of all levels of experience should contact Kirralee about this role as our client will consider graduates to senior surveyors.
This company is a leader in the field of surveying within Australia. With expertise in Geospatial Data Management, Town Planning, Digital and Spatial as well as Urban Design, this company is in a growth phase and requiring new surveyors to spearhead this growth. With business values of integrity, authenticity, respect, pride, collaboration and more, the type of person suited to this business is a motivated, hardworking, and honest individual.
- Civil and Construction role however experience in mining maintenance desired
- Senior and Graduates encouraged to apply
- B2, B3 TRM Approved or R1, R2, R3 desired
- Registration with Surveyor board highly sought after
- 3D Spatial for smaller projects
- 12D software advantageous
- Trimble experience sought after
- Awesome opportunity to learn and grow as part of an emerging company.
- Mon-Fri roster with some weekend work (as is standard in construction)
- Urban role, rural work
The Rockhampton Region is abundant with history and community spirit, the kind of place you can make friends at the local. With a proud history displayed in the Archer Park Museum and Rockhampton Heritage Village, and the awesome art at Rockhampton Gallery, there is always more to learn about this community. The numerous gardens and parks, combined with the zoo, theatre, showgrounds, and cultural centre mean this region is a hub of entertainment, exploration, and learning.
Why should you apply?
- Great opportunity for Graduates to get their foot in the door
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.