Geologists looking for the next step in their career should look no further than this exciting opportunity based in Perth. The amazing company culture and location are the perfect reason to apply!
Founded in 2011, this company specialises in mine planning solutions globally, with a special focus on Australian mining. The team offers geotechnical scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies to OC and UG operations of all hard and soft rocks, along with 2d/3d numerical modelling, geotechnical and geological core logging, ground control management plans, slope stability, slope failures, audits, operational support and more. With each mining project requiring different skills, this company hires only motivated and flexible candidates to join their awesome group of skilled employees.
· Suited to structural geologist, engineering geologist or geologist wanting to be engaged in rock mass assessment and structural influence on mine seismicity.
· UG mining or tunnelling experience advantageous.
· Data and lidar scan processing experience a plus.
· Lithological distribution and characterisation of models.
· Experience in structural geological interpretation of brittle and ductile systems required.
· Advanced computer skills for modelling structural and lithological features to assist for forecast of seismic potential.
· Open drivers licence non-negotiable.
· Remuneration to match experience level.
· 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth on 12-hour shifts.
A thriving region for food and entertainment, Perth is the one stop shop for all Australia has to offer. Relax on the soft, sandy beaches and beautiful scenic parks or immerse yourself in the lively culture of the region, with street art and history. Take a stroll on the portside streets of Fremantle, visit the Swan’s Valley leafy vineyards, or experience sensational Aboriginal landscape with an Aboriginal guide. Why not visit the glassy waters of Cottlesloe Beach or visit Rottnest Island? There is plenty to see and do in the bustling Perth.
Why should you apply?
· Excellent variety of work, no day is the same.
· Excellent pay.
· Awesome company culture.
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal.
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.