A new client has enlisted our services to find a structural engineer to join their team in Hobart, Tasmania. As always, we will only except enthusiastic candidates looking to take the next step in their career…is that you?
Focused on commercial, institutional, and domestic building projects in Tasmania, this company provides innovative and cost-effective services to the civil sector. Backed by an experienced civil and hydraulic engineering team, innovative technologies to meet demands and a positive attitude, look no further for a company that will help you on the next step in your career. In a competitive building industry, it is important to be part of a business that maintain healthy relationships within the staff while meeting and exceeding demands and expectations of architects, designers, and customers.
- Permanent full-time position
- Bachelor or Master of Civil Engineering required
- 3-7 years’ experience as structural engineering experience essential
- Assist with design, documentation, site supervision
- Create economic designs with high level of documentation
- Must have ability to apply structural engineering concepts and use relevant software
- Additional skills/experience in civil/hydraulic engineering or BIM desirable
- Excellent remuneration negotiated for experienced applicants.
With world class activities and attractions, Hobart is Australia’s second oldest capital city and considered one of the top ten places to visit worldwide. Modern lifestyle meets captivating history. The beautiful mountains and surrounding bushland are perfect for those with an active lifestyle and a love of scenery. Those who prefer indulging in award winning dining experiences should “relish” the amazing Tasmanian produce, seafood, and chefs. Galleries, theatres, window shopping, outdoor markets, waterfront views… just thinking about it makes us want to change careers and apply for this role! The many charms of Hobart will have you wishing you called it home years ago.
Why should you apply?
- Great location!
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
- We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.