Shut down work – Mechanical Fitters, Pipe Fitters, Experienced Trade Assistance.
Updated: Nov 22
Reach4 is looking for short term workers for some up and coming mine shutdowns (each approx. 5 days). Dates include Dec 13, Jan 31st and March 23rd. This work is an excellent way to broaden your mining experience and earn some quick dollars! Applications close 6th November!
This company provides a diverse range of mining personnel to the Australian mining industry. It is passionate about developing the skills and accreditations of its people and as such is highly regarded. Focussed on rebuilds, refurbishment and repairs, this company works with reach4 to get the right staff for the job.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Accommodation and meals supplied by Reach4.
- 5 hours travel paid at $50/h for those outside 100 km of the site.
- Work rate of $43 flat.
- Housing allowance for those already living in Orange.
- General use hand tools.
- PPE use essential.
- Those with CADIA induction highly regarded but not essential.
Originally inhabited by The Wiradjuri people, the Central West of NSW is an inland region full of beauty and prosper. Known for its thriving produce, it is a hub of farming for cold climate fruits and wines. Home to some of the most exceptional restaurants in Australia, this region is also known for its lamb, beef and wheat, along with some of the oldest cities on the inland side of the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Why should you apply?
- Equal opportunity employer with excellent reputation
- Opportunity to make a name for yourself in the mining industry
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal.
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.