Short Term Planner - Hunter Valley
Short Term Planner
Short-term Planners with experience in surface truck and shovel thermal coal should look no further than the fantastic position available in the Hunter Valley NSW.
This client is one of Reach4’s biggest and favourite clients. Boasting the world’s largest private-sector coal company and a leader in clean coal solutions and sustainable mining. This company’s global reach spans 6 continents and 28 coal operations. Additionally, this company has experienced the best safety performance by its employees in its history last financial year – a rate that is 66% better than the industry average and earned itself 35 awards for safety, environmental and corporate excellence. With a collaborative and supportive team environment, this company offers opportunities galore to its employees.
- 5:2 roster in the Hunter Valley
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role ideal. Will consider less experience for motivated candidates.
- Remuneration details available upon request.
- Development of short-term mine plan in order to optimize the associated resources and maximize the value of the mining business
- Liaise with other departments as necessary including surveyors, pit superintendent, senior mining engineers and mining engineers and planning superintendents.
- Current drivers’ licence and Australian work rights non-negotiable
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders
- Organised/ time management skills crucial
In the heart of wine country, the Hunter Valley is both picturesque and adventure packed! With aboriginal culture, parks, nature, luxury experiences and beach lifestyle within driving distance – what are your waiting for? Call now to hear more details.
Why should you apply?
- Huge company = huge opportunities
- Amazing company culture with opportunities for challenges and development.
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf to get you the best deal
Reach4 isn’t like other recruitment agencies! We put your needs first. If this role isn’t perfect for you there’s no pressure, we may even have other roles that suit you better.
If some part of you is interested, then give Hannah a call on 0411 468 645 or send her you CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org