Senior Safety Advisor
Reach4 is on the hunt for a Senior Safety Advisor to work in the Underground Safety department of one of our favourite mine clients! This role offers the opportunity to develop your experience in safety, leadership and resources, don’t miss out.
The Company: With a life of mine expectancy of 2026, this gold and copper mine produces nearly 25000 tonnes of copper and 35000 ounces of gold concentrate annually. This mine is one small part of an internationally successful mining company that offers unbelievable opportunities for career development for both entry level and highly experienced mining professionals.
- Lead the EHM safety team
- Aid with auditing, incident investigation, safety compliance, risk management
- Implementation of safety programs
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field required
- Previous experience in similar role non negotiable
- Track record of working within deadlines and knowledge of applicable legislation, standards and code of practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to confidently communicate with a variety of stakeholders
This mine is in the Cloncurry Shire in North West Queensland. Boasting a rich history of Aboriginal culture, this region has an amazing museum and a variety of local activities to participate in. While fossicking – along with belly flopping in the community pool are popular activities, the pride of the shire lies in the amazing “ghost town” that must be seen to be believed. Home to the Mary Kathleen Uranium Mine – this “ghost town” will give you chills!
Why should you apply?
- Great pay, call for more info
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
- House & utilities plus work vehicle provided
- Relocation 12,000 local allowance
- Or DIDO from Mount Isa with $9,000 DIDO allowance
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.