Senior Mining Engineer Open Cut Thermal Coal
Senior Mining Engineer
Reach4 are on the hunt for a Senior Mining Engineer lead a strong team in the Bowen Basin as part of an awesome company with career growth opportunities galore.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel and grain. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe. This mine is an Open Cut coal thermal coal mine that began operation in 2005.
- Open cut thermal coal
- Full time permanent role
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Report to Medium/Long term Planning Superintendent
- Design/schedule to support 3-12-month phase of planning process
- Collaborate with short- and long-term engineers and other stakeholders
- Long term opportunity for a strong leader
- Deliver safe, efficient, and practical mine plans
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering and demonstrated experience in similar role non-negotiable
This area boasts amazing sporting facilities! Fans of skating, swimming, AFL, hockey, tennis, off road racing, soccer, rugby league and of course our favourite at Reach4 – golf will have a “field” day. There is even a motocross and BMX club! What is the hold up? Call now to hear more details.
Why should you apply?
- Work as part of one of the largest thermal coal lines in Australia
- Join a company internationally recognised as a mining powerhouse
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.