Senior Mining Engineer
Senior Mining Engineer
One of our favourite clients is in a growth phase and as a result they require an experienced Senior Mining Engineer for a mine site near Cloncurry, QLD on an 8:6 roster.
This growing company is an emerging base and precious metals producer in Australia. Recently acquiring mines and undertaking substantial growth, this company has moved from wholly copper focused producer to add zinc and gold projects to its portfolio. This company operates in both the underground and open cut spaces in north-west Queensland (copper and gold), the northern goldfields of Western Australia (zinc and copper), in South Australia (gold) and in Victoria (copper and zinc). With an emphasis on community, diversity and sustainability, this company is sure to provide a welcoming environment of career development and opportunities.
- 8:6 Roster in mine site based near Cloncurry.
- Oversee the mine production cycle to ensure ore bodies are safely developed.
- Value and risk monitoring.
- Short to medium term mine design and scheduling activities.
- Provide advice to mining contractor undertaking operational functions including EOM claims and invoice approvals.
- Complete mine infrastructure projects – mine ventilation, pumping, backfill.
- Prepare drill & blast designs.
- Respect and adhere to safety and environmental procedures.
- FIFO from Brisbane or Townsville
This mine is in the Cloncurry Shire in North West Queensland. Boasting a rich history of Aboriginal culture, this region has an amazing museum and a variety of local activities to participate in. While fossicking – along with belly flopping in the community pool are popular activities, the pride of the shire lies in the amazing “ghost town” that must be seen to be believed. Home to the Mary Kathleen Uranium Mine – this “ghost town” will give you chills!
Why should you apply?
- Excellent pay
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the - best deal
- Great roster
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.