Senior Mine Design and Planning Engineer
Melbournians are struggling with the pandemic for the most part currently, but this job vacancy may provide a little hope for one lucky mining engineer.
Known for its underground block caving and metallurgical processing, this company has a strong health and safety focus. By embracing diversity, this company offers a welcoming environment of career opportunities and interesting work.
· Evaluate existing mining technologies to find opportunities for projects as required.
· Experience in mine-planning and cave-scheduling tools such as Deswik, PCBC, Leapfrog, Ventsim or similar.
· Deliver assigned activities within scope, budget and time constraints.
· Train and mentor colleagues.
· Excellent communication skills needed, frequent communication with Geotechnical Engineering and Mining Technical Services teams.
· Strong block cave knowledge advantageous.
· Tertiary Mining Engineering qualification non-negotiable.
Melbourne needs little introduction; most people already know of its awesome reputation. Food, sights, and activities are just the beginning. Amongst the list of things to do include art galleries, bars, restaurants, fashion boutiques, artisan workshops. Discover street artists, cheer on the mighty demons (AFL) or embrace the amazing music scene. Do not forget markets and shopping. The hustle and bustle of Melbourne is the envy of many cities around the world.
Why should you apply?
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.