Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Updated: Nov 22, 2020
Based in Cobar this mining role is perfect for a motivated candidate with 5+ years’ experience in similar role/s. This FIFO from Sydney or residential role is suited to an NSW resident however others will be considered if they possess the necessary skills.
Speak to Kirralee Allan for details on the company, they wish to remain unnamed except to the right candidates.
· Attractive remuneration including 10% bonus on base salary of 160-190k (depending on experience).
· 5 years’ experience in similar role/s advantageous.
· 8:6 roster.
· For more details call Kirralee on number below.
Known as the “Copper City”, the region of Cobar is rich with history and beauty. Check out the amazing rock art, enjoy a cool beverage in a classic outback pub, or learn the mining and sheep shearing history of the area through the many historic buildings, museums, and the Great Cobar Heritage Center. Cool off from the Australian sun by taking a dip in the Great Cobar Open Cut, what was once a quarry but is now filled with water and visit the current open cut mines and be amazed!
Why should you apply?
· Equal opportunity employer with excellent reputation.
· Excellent pay and career advancement opportunities.
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal.
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.