Want to take the next step in your career with one of the biggest mining companies in Australia? Reach4 want to speak to you today. We are looking for a Project Engineer for an exciting role in the Cobar Region of NSW.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel and grain. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe.
· RIIRIS301D – Apply Risk Management Processes
· RIIRIS402A – Carry Out the Risk Management Process
· RIIRIS601D - Establish and Maintain the Risk Management
· 10+ years’ experience in project management/engineering advantageous
· Bachelor’s in engineering (electrical, mechanical or civil) or bachelor’s in construction management highly sought after.
· Commitment to a safe and efficient workplace non-negotiable, including risk assessments, compliance, mitigation of risks etc.
· Tend to RFI’s and technical queries in a timely manner
· Provide engineering design, support, technical assistance in line with company policies and procedures
· Ensure quality assurance and quality control are utilised in electrical, instrumentation and control system designs
· Liaise with contractors, engineers, operational and other stakeholders
· Provide engineering support for the establishment of work methodologies, schedules, budgets
Known as the “Copper City”, the region of Cobar is rich with history and beauty. Check out the amazing rock art, enjoy a cool beverage in a classic outback pub, or learn the mining and sheep shearing history of the area through the many historic buildings, museums, and the Great Cobar Heritage Center. Cool off from the Australian sun by taking a dip in the Great Cobar Open Cut, what was once a quarry but is now filled with water and visit the current open cut mines and be amazed!
Why should you apply?
· Work as part of one a mining company recognised for excellence on a global scale
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.