Reach4 are looking for a talented individual to support the Production Superintendent at a mine with one of our favourite clients.
Since this company’s beginnings in 1991 it has grown as a trusted and reputable mining services company. Creating hundreds of mining jobs through the supply of machinery and servicing large mining projects. This company has been instrumental in the success of mining projects in an efficient and safe manner. Specialising in coal, iron ore, copper/zinc, nickel, and gold, and with offices based in Perth, this company is at the heart of mining in Australia.
· $164,000 + super.
· 7/7 roster.
· Ensure operational plans are implemented effectively.
· Always maintain safe work practices in line with compliance.
· Clear communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Contribute to continuous improvement through the introduction of new approaches and initiatives.
· Provide performance feedback and foster innovation across teams to exceed performance outcomes.
· Open Drivers licence required.
Located in central Queensland, this mine is part of the bustling agriculture and tourism region known as the Isaac Region. With coastal destinations a drive away for ocean/fishing lovers and sustainable agriculture all around – this area is growing in popularity and opportunities and has been identified as an emerging tourism precinct. This region boasts 27 operating coal mines, you won’t ever be far from someone with similar interests and lifestyles.
Why should you apply?
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.