Open Cut Examiner
Updated: Nov 22
One of our favourite clients is in an exciting growth phase and needing an Open Cut Examiner ASAP.
This company is a subsidiary of its Japanese Parent company established in 2002 as part of a joint venture with another mining company. Its values are safety, environment, quality, people, and efficiency. This is apparent in their desire to build a sustainable and safe future for the communities in which it operates and their contribution to projects that promote community growth. With operations in central and northern Queensland, this company offers excellent development opportunities for potential employees who are driven and hardworking.
· Safety focused
· Excellent leadership and communication required
· Routine day to day audits, inspections, and risk assessments to monitor onsite health and safety
· Head up safety meetings with team
· Investigate/report all incidents
· Open Cut Examiner Certificate required
· Experience in similar role advantageous
· Supervisors qualifications: S1, S2,S3 and G2 competencies
· Standard 11
· Current Drivers Licence non-negotiable
· Amazing roster – 5/4/4/5
· Excellent remuneration package
· FIFO and DIDO options
This area boasts amazing sporting facilities! Fans of skating, swimming, AFL, hockey, tennis, off road racing, soccer, rugby league and of course our favourite at Reach4 – golf will have a “field” day. There is even a motocross and BMX club! What is the hold up? Call now to hear more details.
Why should you apply?
· Equal opportunity employer with excellent reputation
· Welcoming environment for families and young children
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal.
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.