Mining Engineer - Drill and Blast
Drill and blast engineers with a desire to work in short-term planning and scope design should contact Reach4 about the role of a lifetime. As part of a major mining company in a beautiful part of the world, this opportunity should not be missed.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel and grain. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe.
· Record management.
· Execute tasks according to mine schedule.
· Monitor and review outcomes to improve efficiency where possible.
· Open drivers licence required.
· 12:9 roster.
· FIFO from Brisbane, Townsville, or Cairns.
· Small team requiring excellent communicator.
· Deswik experience advantageous.
· Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering or similar non-negotiable.
· Salary base $110-130k plus super.
· Roster allowance and bonuses.
As the capital of Outback Queensland, this city is a one stop shop for all your outback experiences. While you already have mining experience, your family might like to go to the mining tours available to see what your career is all about! If you prefer fishing, the barramundi is plentiful in lakes such as Lake Moondarra or throw on your R. M’s at the local rodeos and festivals! Foodies will love the restaurants, pubs, clubs, and cafes Mt Isa shire has to offer with what has been described right here in the Reach4 office as “darn delicious tucker”. Red dirt, Akubra’s, city, and shopping… bustling city meets country in one place. Oh… and did we mention the sunsets?
Why should you apply?
· This company offers excellent benefits and is considered a powerhouse in the mining community.
· Reach4 negotiates an amazing deal on your behalf.
· We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.