As part of an exciting new venture, the right candidate for this mining engineer role will be motivated to exceed expectations. This client is one of Reach4’s newest and therefore we will leave no stone unturned to find the perfect candidate for this role.
This Australian Iron ore company operates predominantly in the Northern Pilbara Region of Western Australia but is expanding to other regions over time. From humble beginnings in 2004, this company has earned itself a reputation as an ethical company with a can-do attitude. With growth of the company through exploration, acquisition, and development still ongoing, this business is set to continue thriving, offering opportunities to motivated individuals to lead the way.
- Open cut Iron Ore Mine in Pilbara Region of Western Australia
- Experience in Surpac or Vulcan essential
- Chartered flights included from Western Australia preferred due to Corona Virus restrictions
- $140k + Super + $10k flight allowance approximate salary package depending on skills/experience
- Must have QM ticket or be close to obtaining one
- FIFO 8/6 (some wriggle room)
- 3+ years’ experience in OC mining advantageous
- Relevant degree/ Diploma non-negotiable
This Pilbara region is rich with aboriginal history, art and culture and yet is called the engine room of Australia, home to massive mining in crude oil, salt, natural gas and iron ore. This large, dry, thinly populated area of Western Australia, with red earth is also a biodiversity hotspot for subterranean fauna. Explore aboriginal culture at The Burrup Peninsula, swim in the plunge pools of the Karijini National Park and view the untouched coral gardens and beautiful white beaches on the Dampier Archipelago and Mackeral Islands.
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- This role is for an exciting new project, with opportunities to cement your reputation in the mining industry
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.