Mine Manager in Tasmania
Reach4 are on the hunt for a Mine Manager to smash goals in an underground mine that is as far “down under” as it gets, in beautiful Tasmania.
This company is world renowned for its commitment to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees and stakeholders. With a focus on collaboration, accountability, and respect, Reach4 aligns closely with the values of this company – for this reason we will not put forward any old candidate. We want the best! This company has a long- term relationship with Reach4 and we want to extend that long term relationship to you. And what do you get in return? You will work on a global top 10 zinc mine with one of the worlds highest-grade known zinc-deposits with operation plans spanning the next 25 years. If that does not excite you – stop reading now!
- Residential role
- Manage underground operations including personnel, contractors, mining activity and ancillary works
- Ensure operations carry out efficiently and safely
- Optimise operations through coaching/development of your team
- Past achievements in underground mine management preferred
- Base metals experience highly sought after
- Strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills a must
- Tertiary Mining Degree essential
- Accommodation and allowances included in impressive salary package
- 5/2 or 4/3 role
- Relocation/housing assistance provided
With stunning national parks and historic mining towns a drive away, you will never be bored in the West Coast Region of Tasmania. Those who love driving will enjoy the 60Km world heritage wilderness drive between Derwent Bridge and Lake Burbury, with short walks and rainforest views just off the main highway. Surrounded by rugged mountains and ancient rainforests, nature lovers will be right at home. Sand dunes and historic sites surround the mining towns, and the history to be discovered in Strahan – one of the largest penal colony settlements in Australia offers history buffs a treasure trove of interesting research to uncover.
Why should you apply?
- Great roster!
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
- We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.