Mighty Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer for HOT JOB in the Gulf Country Region (QLD).
Our client is trusting us to find a top-notch Mechanical Engineer. This is a chance for accelerated career progression through increased responsibility and exposure to full project lifecycle from initiation, design and installation.
- Residential role
- 9/5 roster
- Permanent position
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical field
- Looking for problem solver - no project will be straight forward
- Willing to learn from and support production/ maintenance colleagues and your fellow project members.
- Multitasking abilities, you will be working across several projects at once
- Performing engineering calculations and structural inspections
- Managing and liaising with external suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with site and statutory standards.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel and grain. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe.
The Gulf Country Region is a beautiful region in the North West of Queensland that pushes slightly into the Northern Territory and borders the Gulf of Carpentaria. This gulf is a vast and shallow sea that divides Cape York and Arnhem Land. With rivers bordering dry grassland, mangroves and patches of rainforest alike can be found in this region. The major industries include zinc, silver and lead mining as well as beef cattle. Those with an adventurous spirit will enjoy barramundi fishing at Karumba, Adele’s Grove, Savannah Way, Undara lava tubes at Mt Surprise, Gregory River and much more.
- In this role you will receive increased hands on experience and understanding of mineral processing equipment, plus exposure to a vast range of equipment – there are only a couple of places in Australia where you can work with both a concentrator and smelter.
- Working for a company that always has your back. We are a team that takes care of each other; we won’t be beaten in our ability to help those who help us.
Reach4 has found employment for countless white-collar and blue-collar workers around Australia and the globe. We are a small team that achieves big results in a competitive industry! And the reason why? We work for each other. There is no I in team, and there isn’t one in Reach4 either.
If you show the qualities of a Reach4 employee, we are willing to vouch for you to our loyal clients. We do recruitment differently, and you will never be just a number in a database. Reach4 will ALWAYS put the needs of our valued candidates first.
How to Apply:
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call! . You have 0499 600 931 nothing to lose and everything to gain.