Updated: Nov 22, 2020
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all site mechanical plant equipment and systems, the right candidate will represent Reach4 with pride!
This company values its people and offers an excellent work-life balance. Nurturing talent and fast-tracking careers is part of the everyday with this company, while diversity and safety are embraced to ensure a welcoming and safe workplace.
· Investigate and manage faults ad report recommended solutions.
· Sketch/measure components of gearboxes, pumps, other equipment.
· Installation, repairs, maintenance.
· Inspect and record critical mechanical information.
· Maintain high levels of safety environmental standards.
· Assist in training of apprentices and other staff.
· Current mechanical trade qualification nonnegotiable.
· Similar experience advantageous.
· Current HR drivers licence, high risk licence CV, DG, LF & EWP required.
This Pilbara region is rich with aboriginal history, art and culture and yet is called the engine room of Australia, home to massive mining in crude oil, salt, natural gas, and iron ore. This large, dry, thinly populated area of Western Australia, with red earth is also a biodiversity hotspot for subterranean fauna. Explore aboriginal culture at The Burrup Peninsula, swim in the plunge pools of the Karijini National Park and view the untouched coral gardens and beautiful white beaches on the Dampier Archipelago and Mackerel Islands.
Why should you apply?
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.