Reporting to the maintenance superintendent, the successful candidate for this role will be innovative, motivated and an excellent leader. If this sounds like you call Hannah at Reach4 today!
Since this company’s beginnings in 1991 it has grown as a trusted and reputable mining services company. Creating hundreds of mining jobs through the supply of machinery and servicing large mining projects. This company has been instrumental in the success of mining projects in an efficient and safe manner. Specialising in coal, iron ore, copper/zinc, nickel, and gold, and with offices based in Perth, this company is at the heart of mining in Australia.
· Salary base = $165k depending on experience + super
· 7:7 roster
· Ensure company policies and procedures are followed to maintain safe and efficient workplace.
· Develop a product issue and resolution register.
· Review Fleet inventory holdings and continually refine to ensure critical and ongoing inventory is held in the appropriate locations and quantities.
· Review service sheets to improve workflow.
· Monitor/improve targets solutions for underperforming machinery.
· Measure plant performance prior to and after all shutdowns/major services.
· Forecast monthly, 6-monthly, and annual equipment maintenance plans.
· Develop hydraulic tune up process and interval to maintain optimal machine performance.
· Prepare work schedules and ensure parts/materials are ordered in timely manner.
· Lead and liaise with junior members of the team as well as other stakeholders within the business.
· Trade qualification with at least 5 years’ experience non-negotiable.
· Experience as supervisor in mining setting advantageous.
· Open drivers licence required.
Located in central Queensland, this mine is part of the bustling agriculture and tourism region known as the Isaac Region. With coastal destinations a drive away for ocean/fishing lovers and sustainable agriculture all around – this area is growing in popularity and opportunities and has been identified as an emerging tourism precinct. This region boasts 27 operating coal mines, you won’t ever be far from someone with similar interests and lifestyles.
Why should you apply?
· Excellent pay
· This company offers excellent benefits
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.