Want a start with that offers awesome benefits and kicks butt in it’s field? Stupid question! We know you do…
This company achieves world class performance in all activities, while reducing unit costs through their very successful Operating Excellence program. This company offers an amazing bonus scheme based on prime overburden, coal production and cost targets. With an inclusive culture of success, this company is sure to provide career learning and development opportunities to motivated candidates.
- Develop and maintain in-house maintenance capacity and capability to optimise availability and reliability of mobile and fixed plant
- Ensure strategic purchasing, maintenance and overall budget targets are met
- Use workforce management strategies to champion the SMLI values
- Actively participate in field leadership activities
- Proactively identify risks that effect long- and short-term objectives
- Enthusiastically partake in a culture of safety and performance
- Strive for excellence, identify areas for efficiency improvement, at minimum maintain performance expectations in consultation with the project manager
- Ensure equipment availability and costs meets or exceeds expectations
- Lead others including Senior Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisors, Leading Hands and Planners to align with operational objectives through clear expectations, performance feedback and by encouraging innovation
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to deliver required outcomes
- Degree or Diploma in associated discipline nonnegotiable
- Competency on full range of Microsoft programs required
- Knowledge of QLD Coal Mining Legislation essential
- Previous experience providing leadership to effect project operational success in relation to maintenance applications within open cut mining setting non-negotiable
- Approx $210k + Super depending on skills/experience
- Vehicle provided
- 5/3 or 4/3 roster
Located in central Queensland, this mine is part of the bustling agriculture and tourism region known as the Isaac Region. With coastal destinations a drive away for ocean/fishing lovers and sustainable agriculture all around – this area is growing in popularity and opportunities and has been identified as an emerging tourism precinct. This region boasts 27 operating coal mines, you won’t ever be far from someone with similar interests and lifestyles.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent pay
- This company offers excellent benefits and is known for its
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.