This role is perfect for a semi-retired Health and Safety Officer wanting occasional work for some extra money or a young professional wanting to get their foot in the door (and the mining health and safety space).
Well well well…this company is one of our personal favourites, we may be biased but…it’s us! Reach4. It is rare we are lucky enough to recruit for our own business, and it’s rare that YOU are so lucky to stumble upon such an amazing opportunity. Reach4 is a smaller recruitment company, and each person that works within the company is awesome, before you even think about applying, you need to decide… are you awesome too?
- Flights, accommodation, and other expenses covered by Reach4
- A few days’ work approx. once a month
- Required to attend mine sites without shut down teams and ensure they are complying with all safety protocol on behalf of Reach4
- Basic Health and Safety role, no extensive site audits etc. Checking of qualifications, ensuring our staff are across their safety responsibilities and openly communicating potential safety hazards with Reach4 is the major focus of this role.
- Basic computer skills required to manage paperwork satisfactorily
Anywhere our shut down team goes. We have ongoing relationships with mining clients and as such aim to have regular shut down roles over coming years.
Why should you apply?
- Equal opportunity employer with excellent reputation
- Great way to enter the industry or gain additional income for someone looking to wind down their career. Awesome work life balance.
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.