Health and Safety Advisor
Updated: Nov 22, 2020
Reach4 are looking for a health and safety officer for an exciting role based in Cobar region with one of our favourite clients.
Leaping from strength to strength, a career with this inclusive company could be the next leap in your career. Working in the gold, silver, lead, zinc and copper space, this company can help you develop your career, ensuring you succeed from your very first day. With mines in New South Wales, this mining exploration company is an excellent employer of a diverse and capable team.
· Knowledge of training requirements in mining essential
· Liaise with stakeholders effectively
· Develop training plans and training framework documents
· Implement training procedures
· Promote and demonstrate safe behaviour
· Cert IV in WH&S minimum required
· Cert IV in Training and Assessment minimum required
· 5 years of operational experience advantageous
Known as the “Copper City”, the region of Cobar is rich with history and beauty. Check out the amazing rock art, enjoy a cool beverage in a classic outback pub, or learn the mining and sheep shearing history of the area through the many historic buildings, museums, and the Great Cobar Heritage Centre. Cool off from the Australian sun by taking a dip in the Great Cobar Open Cut, what was once a quarry but is now filled with water and visit the current open cut mines and be amazed!
Why should you apply?
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.