Geotechnical Engineer - Senior and other levels
Motivated candidates will relish the opportunity to join this growing team. Geotechnical engineers are this company’s specialty, and if it is yours too, wait no longer to apply for the role of a lifetime.
This company hires and provides geotechnical and geological services to the coal sector of Australia’s mining industry, focusing on QLD and NSW. With plans for expansion into har rock and metals, this company is in a major growth phase and offers excellent opportunities for motivated candidates to play a big role in the company success. Through safe work practices combined with innovation, this company is sure to be a great career move for someone looking for a challenge.
· Relevant Tertiary qualification required
· 10 years’ experience in operational or consulting roles advantageous
· OC and/or UG hard rock experience acceptable
· Design and analysis through Rocscience, Maptek or Itasca
· Excellent report writing, communication, and leadership skills
· Senior level desired however all levels considered
· Reporting to Technical Manager
· Geotechnical risk management, geotechnical design, and monitoring.
· Onsite inspections/monitoring
· Technical lead and project management of feasibility and optimisation studies
· Liaise with engineers and clients along with other stakeholders
· Brisbane based with work from home options available when needed.
· Generous salary and bonus.
This position is based in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD surrounded but the river, amazing restaurants, shopping, and fun activities. From the variety of bustling markets, to the fine dining and high-end shopping, there is something for everyone in the local Brisbane area. Enjoy the culture and art available at your fingertips, with live theatre, museums, and art shows around every corner. When you want to get away, there is a myriad of hikes and day trips a stone’s throw away, and lucky for you Brisbane is also the home to the amazing Reach4 team. Call us for tips on things to do, we are locals.
Why should you apply?
· Excellent pay
· Awesome company culture
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Kirralee.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call! 0409 849 129. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.