Updated: Aug 27
Based in the north of the Bowen Basin, this position is the perfect opportunity for a dragline engineer with a few years’ experience under their belt. With subsidised housing and an amazing company that is world renowned, look no further for the next step in your career.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel, and grain. This mine is coal based. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets, and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe.
· 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role required
· 9-day fortnight, residential role
· Vulcan, 3D Dig, Spry utilised, experience in these software’s or similar advantageous
· Subsidised housing on top of excellent remuneration package
· Full Australian work rights non-negotiable
· This position calls for a well-rounded individual who has experience in a wide range of mine operations
· Experience in dragline essential
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Highly focused and motivated individuals only
· Strong safety focus
This area boasts amazing sporting facilities! Fans of skating, swimming, AFL, hockey, tennis, off road racing, soccer, rugby league and of course our favourite at Reach4 – golf will have a “field” day. There is even a motocross and BMX club! What is the hold up? Call now to hear more details.
Why should you apply?
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.