Diesel fitters are not all the same, some are a cut above, with a motivated attitude and skills that make them indispensable within a business. That is the kind of candidate we want for our mystery client in an exciting role in the Shark Bar region of WA.
This company values its people and offers an excellent work-life balance. Nurturing talent and fast-tracking careers are part of the everyday with this company, while diversity and safety are embraced to ensure a welcoming and safe workplace.
· Safe, effective, and efficient maintenance and repair of site equipment.
· Proactively uphold and comply with safety, environmental and HR guidelines.
· Reporting to maintenance superintendent.
· Make technical recommendations.
· Mechanical trade qualification required.
· Post trade experience advantageous.
· C class manual licence minimum needed.
· Recent exposure to mine sites/remote locations a positive.
· 10/5 roster.
· Experience with haul trucks (Kenworth C508 with 50T belly bumpers), dozers (Komatsu D155-6 & D375-8), graders (Caterpillar 16M, Komatsu GD655 and Komatsu GD825), loaders (Komatsu WA 280) and excavators (Caterpillar 329DL) highly advantageous.
· Extras that will put you above other candidates include forklift licence, high risk or CV licence, automatic A/C licence, current EWP and ability to retain Maritime Security ID card.
Shark Bay – sounds scary but this is one of the most beautiful areas of not just Australia but the world. As the first area of Western Australia to attain UNESCO status, this colourful region offers rare fauna and flora including 5 of Australia’s 26 endangered animals. The diverse marine life, secluded island (Dirt Hartog Island) and 4WD tracks make Shark Bay an adventurer’s paradise. Steep point will satisfy even the keenest fishermen, while red cliffs and white sandy beaches will keep beach goers entertained. Opportunities in this beautiful part of the world do not come along every day.
Why should you apply?
· Accommodation, water, and power supplied.
· Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
· Welcoming environment for families and young children.
· Awesome company culture.
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal.
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.