Reach4 are looking for 6 diesel fitters for a new client. We have roles available in our clients surface workshops, underground mobile fleet and mobile maintenance sections. Queensland residence are preferred and only those willing to learn and adapt should apply.
With a lifetime spanning 20 years, this company has grown into a trusted producer of natural resources including coal copper, zinc, nickel and grain. By investing in its employees, this company makes positive and lasting relationships across Australia. With the goal of supporting local jobs and community, connecting local farmers with global markets and even supporting childhood literacy, when you hear this companies name, you know your speaking about the best. Their Australian based undertakings are only the beginning, with projects and offices around the globe.
- Permanent full-time
- Excellent salary package ($110k-$130K depending on experience)
- Relocation costs plus up to 12 weeks accommodation supplied for excellent candidates
- perform planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Equipment rebuilds
- 5:2 roster
- 10 hour shifts
- demonstrated ability to maintain clean work environment
- experience repairing mobile and plant equipment non-negotiable
- experience with Sandik, Epiroc and Caterpillar highly regarded
The Gulf Country Region is a beautiful region in the North West of Queensland that pushes slightly into the Northern Territory and borders the Gulf of Carpentaria. This gulf is a vast and shallow sea that divides Cape York and Arnhem Land. With rivers bordering dry grassland, mangroves and patches of rainforest alike can be found in this region. The major industries include zinc, silver and lead mining as well as beef cattle. Those with an adventurous spirit will enjoy barramundi fishing at Karumba, Adele’s Grove, Savannah Way, Undara lava tubes at Mt Surprise, Gregory River and much more.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent pay
- Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role isn't perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, give me a call on 0499 600 931! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.