As part of a fantastic company the right candidate will soar in the role of a lifetime in one of the hubs of Australian jobs. With options for relocation or DIDO, this role is suited to a flexible and driven candidate.
As an emerging company, this company offers excellent opportunities for entrepreneurial and motivated candidates. It focuses on responsibly acquiring, building, and operating assets in the resource and energy sector in multiple regions. By committing to excellence in all facets of the company, you know that you are looking at an environmentally conscious, operationally efficient team of exceptional individuals. If you think you belong in this environment, do not wait any longer! They want you too!
· Driven individual with 2 or more years’ experience wanted
· Experience in civil roads advantageous but not essential
· Experience in the environmental aspects advantageous
· Scope and optimisation experience handy
· Design skills and software knowledge required
· 5:2 roster
· House provided in town near mine or DIDO only
· Base salary around $145k – room for movement for the right person
This area boasts amazing sporting facilities! Fans of skating, swimming, AFL, hockey, tennis, off road racing, soccer, rugby league and of course our favourite at Reach4 – golf will have a “field” day. There is even a motocross and BMX club! What’s the hold up? Call now to hear more details.
Why should you apply?
· Excellent pay
· Awesome company culture
· Reach4 negotiates all the bells and whistles on your behalf so you get the best deal
We will put your needs first. If this role is not perfect for you, we can explore other roles that may be more suitable!
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com or better yet, give me a call 0411 468 645! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.